951

Sometimes I really wanna talk. Sometimes I forget I’m -not- that sweet girl that needs attention. Sometimes I want a hug because the world may be falling apart. And the next morning I wake up and just think about myself as a fool. One day I can smile hard and in the next, cry harder. I can beg someone to be with me and two seconds after I can beg for him to leave me alone. That’s what I do, what I hate the most about me. I hate missing a voice, an arm, a song. I hate missing a call or even the way things were before. But I what I hate the most is to feel. Because when you feel, you just can’t let you, you can’t control, you can’t step back. But sometimes I really wanna talk. Sometimes I really need attention. But I swear I’ll learn to live with this.
Combat Boots & Chinese Takeout


jah, words well said.

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused sellest blogist

Bi-normal.

2020: The year of Jumanji